North York Hockey League #ThanksTeam Promotion Rules and Regulations
North York Hockey League's #ThanksTeam promotion is open to legal residents of Canada who are over the age of 13, excluding North York Hockey League employees (herein referred as "North York Hockey League" or “Promotion Sponsor”), its parent and affiliated companies, representatives, dealers and agents, Promotion suppliers and judges, and those with whom they are domiciled. Promotion is operated by ProSmart Sports Inc on behalf of North York Hockey League.
- Promotion Period starts at midnight on April 9th, 2018 and continues until April 22nd, 2018 the “Promotion Closing Date”. No purchase necessary. All times are Pacific time.
- TO ENTER the Contest Go to “http://nyhl.thanksteam.co/” to complete an entry form and post an image as instructed on or before the Promotion Closing Date. Any attempt or suspected attempt to enter against these terms, any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or any entry methods not authorized by these rules, shall be deemed as tampering and will void all of your entries. All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, contain an erroneous phone and/or email address or do not conform to or satisfy the Promotion Sponsor may disqualify any condition of the rules.
- PRIZE - The Grand Prize winner will receive a $350 Boston Pizza gift card for their team, with four (4) Secondary Prize winners receiving a $50 Boston Pizza gift card.
- DRAW – The entrants with the most voted upon picture, video or story will win the Grand Prize. All additional prizes will be selected from random promotion entrants. The Prizes will be selected on the 23rd of April, 2018 and prizes will be delivered upon confirmation with winners. Enquiries may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Selected entrant will be contacted by email at the email address indicated on his/her entry.
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable, redeemable, refundable or exchangeable for cash and not replaceable if lost/stolen. Promotion Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with a prize of at least equal value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize.
- By entering this Promotion and/or accepting a prize, entrants consent to the use of their entry, name, city of residence and/or voice, statements, any photographs or other likenesses for publicity, advertising or informational purposes carried out by the Promotion Sponsor and/or its advertising agencies in any medium or format without further notice or compensation. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and municipal laws and regulations.
- No communications will be entered into except with selected entrants. To receive a copy of the list of the winners, send a postage-paid, self-addressed envelope on or before the Promotion Closing Date.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Promotion Sponsor takes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other production errors. Promotion Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Promotion. All entries become the property of the Promotion Sponsor.
- By entering this Promotion, entrants release and hold harmless the Promotion Sponsor, its advertising and promotional agencies and the sweepstakes judge(s), their affiliates and respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively the “Releasees”) from any liability in connection with this Promotion or, if declared a winner, the prize.
- This Promotion will be run in accordance with these rules, subject to amendment by Promotion Sponsor. Entrants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules by participating in the Promotion. The terms of this Promotion, as set out in these rules, are not subject to amendment or counter-offer, except as set out herein.
- Promotion Sponsor assumes no responsibility for failure of the internet or the website during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. Promotion Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend this Promotion should a virus, bug or other cause beyond their reasonable control corrupt the security or proper administration of the Promotion. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Promotion Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
- If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The individual assigned to the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address is considered the authorized account holder. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the selected entry. All entries must be submitted from a valid e-mail account that may be identified by reverse domain name search. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in this Promotion will be the Promotion server machine(s).